Zueo uses the following general policy in regards to copyright infringement that is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which can be viewed at this link.
If you own the copyright to images or other content that is posted on Zueo.com and want the material removed, please send us electronic communication at email@example.com that contains information regarding this case.
How To Report A Request For A Takedown:
- Provide a physical or electronic signature of a person that is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed upon.
- Provide proof of the identification of works or materials that is allegedly being infringed upon.
- Zueo will also need the identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information that regards the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner is seeking to have removed. Zueo will need sufficient details so that Zueo is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Zueo will need the contact information about the notifier, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Zueo needs a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the agent involved. Zueo also needs a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party has the authority to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
After a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by Zueo, it is the company’s policy to remove access to the infringing material. Zueo will notify the content provider or user that the material has been removed.
If the content provider or user believes that material that was removed or disabled is not infringing and that Zueo has the right to post and use the material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or is allowed by law, the content provider or user must send a counter-notice that contains the following information to Zueo:
- Physical or electronic signatures of the content provider or user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed/disabled.
- A statement that the content provider or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed/disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- The contact information of the content provider.
You will be liable for damages if you misrepresent information that listed on our website that is infringing copyrights.
Procedure for Contacting Zueo:
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Use “DMCA” in the subject line
Body: Provide all of the materials listed under the “How To Report A Request For A Takedown”